This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
- Hundreds of ladies who live in nursing homes or are in the hospital will not be able to see their loved ones this Mother's Day.
- Help make it happy for them by getting involved in TROT's Daisy Days flower sale
- Contact Dr. Malone at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can help with this community event
Opens Feb 18, 2021 12:00am
May 1, 2021 12:00am or when space runs out.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
1 Position Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours